Connect with Us!
Thank you for your interest in the MAAS program! Should you have any questions, please contact Kelli Harris, Assistant Director of Academic Programs, at email@example.com or fill out the Graduate School’s MAAS inquiry form.
We welcome prospective students who are interested in visiting the M.A. in Arab Studies (MAAS) program at Georgetown University. If you will be in the Washington, DC area, we encourage you to contact Kelli Harris to arrange a visit. Prospective students are also welcome to meet with faculty, sit in on classes, and speak to current students.
Want to know more about the MAAS program, scholarship opportunities, and the application process? Join us for an online session to speak with a member of our admissions team. Our online chats will be held via Zoom on the first Friday of each month (October 4, November 1, December 6, January 3) from 12:30-1:30pm Eastern Time. Join us here.
MAAS Open House
Please join us on Wednesday, October 23rd, at 6:00pm to learn more about the MAAS program! We will discuss the program’s academic requirements, admissions process, and financial aid, as well as some of the opportunities available to our students and alumni. RSVP here or contact Kelli Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You can learn more about the MAAS program at one of these recruitment events:
- September 10: Idealist New York City
- September 12: APSIA Atlanta
- September 16: Idealist Boston
- September 17: APSIA Toronto
- September 18: APSIA New York City with Foreign Affairs
- September 19: APSIA Washington, DC
- September 23: Idealist Washington, DC
- October 3: Idealist Chicago
- October 14: Idealist Los Angeles
- October 15: Idealist San Francisco
- October 17: Idealist Seattle
- November 4: APSIA Hong Kong
- November 7: APSIA Seoul
- November 11: APSIA Tokyo
- November 21: APSIA Online Graduate School Fair